Samuel K. Freshman, chairman of Standard Management Company and chairman emeritus of Stanford Professionals in Real Estate, will present a special conference “The Magic of Real Estate –The Art of Finding, Negotiating and Financing Your Next Opportunities” on Tuesday, October 29.
The event will be held at the Sheraton Gateway LAX, 5901 W. Century Boulevard. Registration is already underway at www.RE2020.us for the event that will include highlights like these:
• Big Money in Your Life Insurance Policy
• What Can Los Angeles Learn from Detroit’s Urban Renaissance
• What You Need to Know About Self Directed Investments and Real Estate
• How to Evaluate Opportunity Zone Projects
• Where are Interest Rates Going and What is the Real Cost of Rising Rates
• How to Find and Close Tenants
• Where are the Opportunities to Invest
For additional information and sponsorship opportunities,
please contact Heidi Nietert at Heidi@KnowledgePop.com or 310-864-2402.